This weekly radio show features host and Sotheby’s International Realty‘s Associate Broker Rey Post (NM REC License #45660) and a variety of special guests offering the best news, information and commentary regarding every aspect of today’s real estate market.
In the first hour of the show, join Rey and his guest co-host Scott Robinson—Branch Manager of theGateway Mortgage Group
—and their guests, as they discuss why Santa Fe is a desirable destination as a place to visit, work in and own a home.
- Real Estate Broker Update: Rey will offer some thoughts on how he and his real estate broker colleagues work as “ambassadors” to promote the benefits to home buyers of Santa Fe’s unique lifestyle, culture, attractions, economy and the value of the region’s real estate. Rey will also offer his weekly “Rey’s Real Estate Recommendation,” which is designed to make the home buying and selling process a bit easier and more enjoyable for consumers.
- Gateway Mortgage Group “Home Buyer Tip”: Besides offering his thoughts on the theme of Sunday’s show—including how mortgage professionals aid significantly in advancing all of the benefits of owning a home in Santa Fe—Scott will provide his monthly mortgage tip that can benefit home buyers who are purchasing a property in collaboration with a lender. The Gateway Mortgage Group is one of the largest privately held mortgage companies in the country, doing its entire mortgage servicing in-house. This business element is important, since it means that Gateway’s customers work directly with them until the time their loan is paid. Commentary contained within this broadcast is for informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to extend credit. Scott Robinson, NMLS 202265, is a licensed Branch Manager with Gateway Mortgage Group, located at 502 West Cordova Road, Suite 1, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505. All loans are subject to program guidelines and final underwriting approval. Gateway Mortgage Group, LLC, is an equal housing lender. NMLS 7233.
- Santa Fe Vacation Rentals, LLC, Update: Donna Jones White, Owner and Qualifying Broker of Santa Fe Vacation Rentals, LLC, will reflect on the show theme of why Santa Fe is a desirable destination for work and vacation travel. Donna will also remind the audience about her company’s role in maintaining a collection of rental options for vacation guests who choose to come to Santa Fe this year, or are seeking a furnished 30-day or long-term unfurnished property. Consumers from around the globe turn to Donna’s company to aid them in finding comfortable and high-quality residences for their stays in our community.
- Rey’s “Real Estate Recommendation”: Rey’s weekly real estate recommendation will speak to the show theme of the value of owning real estate in Santa Fe. To achieve this goal, Rey will offer some suggestions on how to make the home buying and selling process a bit easier, more efficient and less time consuming for consumers.
- Open House of the Week: Rey will review the attributes of 1050 Sierra Del Norte with his Sotheby’s International Realty broker colleague Darlene Streit. This elegant, and exquisitely crafted, single-story three-bedroom custom home, is sited on more than two acres with spectacular west-facing mountain views. This home offers maximum privacy to visitors with nice separation from the two guest bedrooms and baths; has brick and wood floors with radiant heat throughout, vigas and beams, plaster walls and central A/C. The home is located off of Hyde Park Road, just a short drive to the Santa Fe Plaza and is on the way to the Santa Fe Ski Basin.
In the second hour of the show, join Rey for a very special preview of a new series that will be launched fully in 2019 called “This Is Taos.” The series will offer monthly interviews with business, tourism, government, cultural and real estate leaders to underscore why Taos is an important neighbor to Santa Fe. As Rey’s initial guest during the second hour broadcast, Karina Armijo, Director of Marketing and Tourism for Taos
, will speak to the variety of attractions that make the town a special destination; why the town serves as a desirable destination for home buying; the multitude of activities the town offers to consumers as we begin winter; as well as some background on her role as a member of the management team in Taos government. Chosen by Taos Town Manager Rick Bellis and Mayor Dan Barrone in 2017 to fill the position of overseeing the town’s marketing and tourism activities, Karina is a well-respected professional who is characterized by the publication taoStyle as ‘very approachable, a good listener who holds the concerns of the community close to her heart.’ An article in The Taos News
, offers some perspective on the approach that Karina takes in her work to promote all of the positive elements of Taos. Also joining Rey in the second hour of the show for a conversation about the important relationship that the Taos Ski Valley (TSV)
has with the people of northern New Mexico, is David Norden, Chief Executive Officer of TSV. David will offer an update on what visitors to TSV can enjoy at the resort this coming winter, as well as throughout the year. Since July 2016, David has brought his highly regarded and extensive ski industry experience to the role of managing all of the existing operations of this multi-season resort destination, including The Blake, a new slope side hotel. TSV is the first major ski resort to become a certified B Corp. This certification helps ensure that TSV meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, sustainability, public transparency and legal accountability. Becoming a B Corp also means that the long-held values of inclusion, sustainability, and respect for all are validated. To further the interest of real estate and economic development in northern New Mexico, Taos and Santa Fe are among the members of the Northern New Mexico Air Alliance (NNMAA)
, a non-profit group of businesses, cities, counties and attractions. NNMAA serves as a vehicle for expanding opportunities for consumers who are seeking real estate, economic, sport and entertainment options in northern New Mexico. Rey and his broker colleagues at Sotheby’s International Realty, work to make home and land options in Santa Fe, Taos and other parts of northern New Mexico available to consumers (see “Unique Destination” at ATREradio.com
: The Realogy Disaster Relief Fund has been activated to provide much-needed financial assistance to help those who were affected by Hurricanes Florence and Michael, as well as support for those affected by the California wildfires. The sole purpose of this effort is to provide much-needed financial assistance to help those in need who are not covered by personal insurance policies. Realogy has committed to matching $50,000 of the funds raised, and, effective immediately, you may make a tax-deductible donation to the fund. The Realogy Disaster Relief Fund is managed through the Realogy Charitable Foundation. In donating to the Fund, 100 percent of the money will be disbursed to those who are affected by declared federal disasters. Once the federal government declares the areas impacted by the California wildfires disaster zones, the process will begin for individual aid. Those affected by the hurricanes and covered by the Fund’s program can pay for emergency-related costs such as significant home repairs from flooding, lost possessions, and temporary housing expenses. Click here to donate to the Realogy Disaster Relief Fund
. Realogy Holdings Corp. delivers its real estate services through its well-known industry brands including Sotheby’s International Realty®. Since 2009, the “All Things Real Estate” (ATRE) radio show has donated air time to a variety of Santa Fe non-profit and community organizations. Representatives from organizations are able to use the ATRE program to share news and information with northern New Mexico residents about their services and activities. In 2018 alone, some of the organizations featured on ATRE in donated air time are: Kitchen Angels; Creative Santa Fe; Presbyterian Santa Fe Medical Center; Dollars4Schools; and, the New Mexico Real Estate Commission. In addition, Santa Fe Mayor Alan Webber has been a guest on the show on multiple occasions in 2018 sharing useful information about city programs, events and community activities.
As always, listener email questions and comments are welcome during the broadcast. Join in the conversation by calling Rey with your own questions or comments at 505-989-8900 or you can email Rey at: email@example.com
Check out the radio show and tune in via the Internet: Go to www.ATREradio.com
and click on the “Listen Now” button.
***This afternoon, the Sunday broadcast of the “All Things Real Estate” show will be promoted during the popular weekday radio program, “The Richard Eeds Show.” Besides reviewing a rundown of the Sunday program, “Rey’s Real Estate Recommendation” will also be highlighted. The Eeds show airs each weekday 1 – 5 pm (Mountain Time) on 1260 KTRC-AM, as well as via the “Listen Now” link at ATREradio.com.