In the first and second hours of the show, join host Rey Post and his guests for a remote broadcast from Sierra West Sales, located at 856 St. Michael’s Drive in Santa Fe. Sierra West Sales is known as the city’s premier high-end home appliance dealer, featuring manufacturers who offer products with outstanding quality, value and design. Interviews will focus on real estate, business and community issues, as well as the importance of the St. Michael’s Drive corridor to future development in the city. Free food, music and door prizes will be offered during the broadcast.
- Sierra West Sales Open House Event: Kevin Hilton—Project Manager, General Contractor and one of the principals at Sierra West Sales—will join Rey in starting the show with a summary of the range of services that are offered to consumers at the gallery. Kevin will highlight how consumers can meet with and secure guidance from the gallery’s staff on Sunday afternoon, as well as tour the beautifully designed Sierra West Sales showroom. Kevin will also offer his thoughts on the value of the St. Michael’s Drive corridor as a destination for commercial business services. Jesus Zavala, Sierra West Sales Kitchen and Bath Design Specialist, will offer commentary about home design issues that consumers are seeking counsel on from the gallery’s team of professionals. Live music will be offered by the Salt and Pepper Shakers, one of the headliner performers at the 2018 Red River Bluegrass Music Festival. Those who attend the event will be able to enjoy “burgers and brats” being cooked on an outdoor grill at the gallery, as well as participate in door prize offerings of gifts and gift certificates.
- Real Estate Update: Rey and his Sotheby’s International Realty broker colleague Laurie Hilton will review the state of the Santa Fe real estate market, including home buyers purchasing property near the St. Michael’s Drive corridor. Laurie will also speak about the value of using Sierra West Sales as a destination for appliance purchasing and design consultation for home buyers and owners.
- Stephen’s, A Consignment Gallery Update: Stephen Etre, Owner of Stephen’s, A Consignment Gallery, will be calling from the floor of his gallery as he hosts the company’s annual “Spring Sale,” which is open to the public and always staged during the Mother’s Day weekend (May 11-12). This famous event is very popular with consumers, who travel from all over the country to take advantage of what the gallery offers. With more than 13,000 square feet of display space, the gallery has been a place that home buyers, sellers and owners—along with real estate professionals—have gone to for more than three decades to find unique art, antiques, jewelry, furniture, and home accessories. Stephen will also reinforce the value of consumers visiting Sierra West Sales for Sunday’s special open house at the home appliance gallery.
- City of Santa Fe Commentary: A representative of the City of Santa Fe has been invited to Sunday’s radio show to share an update with the audience about the plans for revitalization of St. Michael’s Drive corridor. As envisioned, this revitalized boulevard in the city, could be the heart of a new, centrally-located district, potentially offering multi-modal transit connections between the Santa Fe Trails bus system and a local train that extends through the heart of this district. This transformed boulevard would be lined with new office, retail and arts-related spaces, accompanied by enjoyable pedestrian walkways connecting new living areas of higher density, more affordable residential units for rent and ownership. The new St. Michael’s Boulevard could be a showcase for public art, reflecting Santa Fe’s world-renown reputation as a center for the arts.
- Title Insurance Update: Steve Riemann, President of the Santa Fe Title Company, will speak to current title insurance issues that are important to the home sale and purchase process, as well as offer his thoughts on the state of the Santa Fe real estate market. Steve will also reflect on the important role that Sierra West Sales plays as a destination for consumers seeking high-end appliances for their homes. Steve will also share his thoughts on the importance of the revitalization of the St. Michael’s Drive corridor to the overall economy of the city.
- Santa Fe Home Builders Perspective: Jason Rogers, a member of the Executive Committee of the Santa Fe Area Home Builders Association, will update the audience on issues that are critical to the home building trade and also preview the association’s nationally-known “Haciendas, A Parade of Homes” tour that occurs in mid-August. This competition among home builders, offers consumers the opportunity to tour newly constructed and fully remodeled homes in the Santa Fe region. The “All Things Real Estate” radio show will air—for the ninth year in a row—remote broadcasts from select “Parade” homes on August 11 and 18. Jason also serves as a member of the team of professionals at Sierra West Sales and will offer his own thoughts on the range of high-end appliances, as well as services offered at the gallery.
- Gateway Mortgage Group Commentary: Kristen Rowe, a member of the team at the Gateway Mortgage Group and a colleague of Mortgage Sales Manager Scott Robinson, will offer a summary of the services offered by this well-regarded mortgage lending company. Kristen will also share her observations on how Sierra West Sales serves as an excellent home appliance and design source for consumers in the community. In addition, Kristen brings some unique skills as the volunteer “Talent Producer” for every remote broadcast of the “All Things Real Estate” radio show, aiding Rey Post in coordinating guest commentary.
- Santa Fe Vacation Rentals, LLC, Update: Donna Jones White, Owner and Qualifying Broker of Santa Fe Vacation Rentals, LLC, will provide an update on the state of property rentals in Santa Fe, as well as why they play a big role in supporting the interests of visitors to the city. Donna will also share her views on how Sierra West Sales serves as a major destination for consumers who are seeking top-flight products and services for their homes.
- Hoopes & Associates Architects Commentary: Craig Hoopes, Principal at the highly-regarded firm Hoopes & Associates Architects, joins Rey for a discussion of a variety of architectural and real estate issues important to those building homes in 2019. As an award-winning architect during both the 2014 and 2018 “Haciendas, A Parade of Homes” tours, Craig is fully aware of and will reflect on the value of Sierra West Sales as a destination for high-quality home appliances.
- Open House of the Week: Rey will review the attributes of property listings offered by his Sotheby’s International Realty broker colleagues that are being previewed at open house events on Sunday afternoon. Information on these events can be found in the full-page Sotheby’s International Realty newspaper ad in the real estate classified section of Sunday’s Santa Fe New Mexican.
As always, listener email questions and comments are welcome during the broadcast. Join in the conversation by calling Rey with your own questions or comments at 505-989-8900 or you can email Rey via a link at ATREradio.com. Check out the radio show and tune in via the Internet: Go to ATREradio.com and click on the “Listen Now” button.